• Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional
booklet with photos and illustrations
• Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that
consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Available in black, green, and terracotta
• Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
• Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot
• 30 year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 8 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made with post consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Also includes instructional DVD!
The patented Worm Factory® 360 is easy to set up and use. Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray of the worm bin. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient-rich compost. It is important to note that worms are living creatures, and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. We recommend that you keep the Worm Factory® between 40 and 80 degrees.